The Amsco 2080RC Surgical Table is a full-function, fully powered operating room table suitable for any specialty. A touch button remote control easily and efficiently positions the patient into many different positions. The 20″ wide tabletop is divided into four hinged sections: head, back, seat and foot. Each section is cast aluminum (back, seat and foot sections are covered by stainless steel veneer). Drilled holes are included for the optional radio graphic top. Stainless steel side rails, notched to receive optional accessories, extend to full length. Mounting hardware and a full complement of optional accessories are available.
- Table Length 72″
- Table Width 20″
- Minimum Height 27″
- Maximum Height 45″
- Trendelenburg 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg 20°
- Weight Capacity 350lbs
- Height: 27 1/2″ to 44″
C – Arm Modification for Amsco Tables
Increase the value of your Amsco Table by making it partially C -Arm compatible.
- Remove the existing leg section.
- Move the leg section support brackets to the outside of the table.
- Install a phenolic radiotranslucent leg section with metal framework and a provision for an additional x-ray loop.
- Make the leg section 3″ longer to expand the viewing area. 34″ Viewing area.
- Provide a phenolic foot/head extension and a provision for an additional x-ray top.