Very easy to use with navigator knob and dedicated function keys. Maximum visibility with a 10.4” color TFT display and large numerics. Simple use and display management — six waveforms with automatic waveform display configuration. Most configurations feature 6 waveforms, 3 or 5-lead ECG with ESU noise rejection, lead-selectable resp., NIBP, Masimo SET® motion tolerant SpO2 and temp.
Optional features include arrhythmia analysis, Microstream® ETCO2, Nellcor® SpO2, dual invasive pressures, 3-lead ST analysis with trends and alarms, and dual trace recorder.
Store up to 120 patient time measurements with list and graph trends — extended memory can expand to 500 entries.
- 10.4” color TFT display
- 3 to 6 waveforms with automatic expansion
- Auto-adjustable large numerics
- 3 or 5 lead ECG with ESU noise rejection, lead-selectable respiration, NIBP, Masimo SET® motion-tolerant SpO2, and temperature (400 or 700 series YSI probes)
- ECG and IBP analog output available for synchronization to balloon pump
- 6-minute OXY-CRG trend for neonatal and pediatric applications Built-in power supply for direct AC connection
- Also available with Gas Module SE
Advanced gas monitoring and analysis capabilities for Datascope Passport 2 patient monitors. O2, CO2 and N2O monitoring with automatic or manually controlled measurement of five anesthetic agents. For meeting comprehensive anesthesia monitoring requirements of nearly all hospitals and surgery centers.
Available with optional Spirometry that measures patient’s airway pressures and lung volumes.