You can use handset or footswitch controls to activate the generator. Receptacles are marked to ensure the correct connection of accessories. Indicators alert you when the generator is activated.
The Force FX™ allows you to adjust the activation tone volume and reset the mode and power settings used previously. An RF activation port, RS-232 serial port, and expansion port are also included.
The Force FX™ can be used in conjunction with the Valleylab Force GSU System and the Valleylab Electroshield Monitor. Refer to the manuals provided with these products for more information.
- PRECISE: 470 KHZ sinusoid
- STANDARD: 470 KHZ sinusoid
- MACRO: 470 KHZ sinusoid
- MONOPOLAR CUT
- LOW: 390 KHZ sinusoid. Similar to the pure cut mode except the maximum voltage is limited to a lower value.
- PURE: 390 KHZ sinusoid
- BLEND: 390 KHZ bursts of sinusoid, recurring at 27 KHZ intervals
FULGURATE: 390 KHZ damped sinusoidal bursts witha randomized repetition centered at 28 KHZ. Frequencies include 21 KHZ.
LOW FREQUENCY LEAKAGE (50 – 60 HZ)
- Source current, patient leads, all outputs tied together.
- Normal polarity, intact chassis ground < 10 µA
- Normal polarity, ground open< 50 µA
- Reverse polarity, ground open< 50 µA
- Sink current, 140V applied, all inputs < 50 µA
PER = 98
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- HEIGHT: 11.1 CM (4 3/8″)
- WIDTH: 35.6 CM (14″)
- LENGTH: 43.9 CM (17″)
- WEIGHT: < 8.1 KG (< 18 LBS)
INPUT POWER REQUIREMENTS:
- Operating range is 85 to 132 ac volts. Maximum current is 7 amperes in cut and 4 amperes in coag.
HIGH FREQUENCY LEAKAGE
- BIPOLAR: Less than 60 M ARMS
- MONOPOLAR: Less than 150 M ARMS
REM™ CONTACT QUALITY MONITORING SYSTEM
- MEASUREMENT FREQUENCY: 80 KHZ ± 10 KHZ
- MEASUREMENT CURRENT: Less than 10 µA
- ACCEPTABLE RESISTANCE RANGES:
- REM™ PAD – 5-135 OHMS
- NON-REM™ PAD – Less than 20 OHMS
- Acceptance range is 5-135 OHMS after Rem Polyhesive™ II return electrode is applied.
Rem™ T rip is baseline impedance plus 40%. For example, if the baseline impedance is 30 ohms, the upper level trip is approximately 42 OHMS. If the pad-patient impedance falls below the baseline impedance, a new baseline is established.
|MODE||MAXIMUM P-P VOLTAGE||RATED LOAD (OHMS)||MAXIMUM POWER (WATTS)||CREST FACTOR (TYPICAL)|
|FULG. HIGH CRESTFACTOR||8500||500||120||7.0|
|FULG. LOW CREST FACTOR||6900||500||120||5.5|
|CEM MODE||MONOPOLAR CUR (LOW)||1000||300||100||1.5|
|MONOPOLAR COAG (DESICCATE)||3500||500||70||5.0|
*Crest Factor ia an indicator of a waveform’s ability to coagulate without cutting.